Plain trolley hoists serve as an alternative in lower capacity applications, however higher capacities are also available. Plain Trolley hoists need manual handling to direct movement in a traversing direction. They operate on flat or tapered beams, and support a hoist with top hook or lug mount suspension.
Plain Trolley Hoists Features:
- Single shaft design.
- Install bend-ear type side plate.
- Disassemble easily & working freely.
Plain Trolley Hoists Precautions:
- Overloading is strictly prohibited.
- While lifting load, passing or working under the lifting load is strictly prohibited.
- Stop operating immediately and fix a breakdown in case pull/push force exceeds that of normal operations or there are troubles.
- Bearing, gear, etc. should be greased regularly and examine fasteners to make sure that they are tightened.